Global Trade Facilitator Center, Trade Point of Mexico A.C., is a MEXICAN company which offers professional consulting and advisory services in international business, based on the experience and knowledge of workers, members and allies, ensuring our clients of the compliance of their business goals. We have 25 years of experience in the area of international business, with highly trained foreign trade professionals, marketing and other areas of specialty, as well as alliances and representations in Europe, Latin America and Asia, the same ones that allow us to offer comprehensive services towards various markets.
Trade Point México
WHO WE ARE?
Our success is because we satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers, with responsibility, knowledge, ethics, professionalism and service attitude.
We were accredited as Trade Point Mexico in 1995, in accordance with the Trade Point program of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development according to the certification letter, signed in Geneva, Switzerland, November 24, 1999, which makes US part of the World Federation of Trade Centers.
BUSINESS BOOSTER OF THE STATE OF JALISCO to boost the development and competitiveness of Jalisco companies abroad, in accordance with the certification letter dated December 15, 2019, signed by the Director of Foreign Trade of the Secretariat for Economic Development, through the Organization, convening, logistics, execution, monitoring and commissioning of activities that advocate the promotion of national and international trade such as: market research (market surveys), press conference, trade missions, exploratory missions, academic missions and participation in international fairs.
Increase and improve exports between Mexican companiescompanies and the world to get to diversify Mexico’s foreign trade.
Addressing the challenges of companies in:
- Identification of market opportunities.
- Design market penetration strategies.
- Internationalization of enterprises.
- Accompaniment in the design of action plans.
- Contact between entrepreneurs through international trade promotion activities and investment.
- Specialized services to foreign entrepreneurs interested in acquiring Mexican goods and services or in investing in Mexico.
- Alliances with national and international entities, private and public, to expand the availability of resources to support different business initiatives and promote the development and growth of the products and services portfolio.