Service under competency standards certified in the face of KNOW that Trade Point Mexico offers.
Based on the EC 0536 “International Marketing of products”
- Introduction to international trade, import and export.
- Product analysis, its packaging and tariff classification.
- Non-tariff restrictions and development programmes.
- International markets selection, market selection matrix.
- International Logistics, transport types, export documents.
- Export price formation according to INCOTERMS 2020.
- International contracts, payment methods and credits to international trade.
- Alliances and strategic negotiations for internationalization.
- International trade promotion tools.
Based on the EC 1285 Digital marketing and cross-border marketing.
- Development of the business plan for the cross-border digital commercialization.
- Implementation of the right technology to develop the cross-border digital strategy.
- Implementation of operation processes for cross-border digital commercialization.
- Develop the international digital marketing strategy.
Compliance Officer Certification in customs matters and Foreign Trade
Based on the EC 1301 Identification, prevention and mitigation of risks in customs and Foreign Trade matters.
- Customs operation check and foreign trade matters.
- Identification of risks in customs matters and foreign trade.
- Identify mitigators related to compliance with applicable obligations and responsibilities.
- Identify acts of audit, reviewing, checking and verifying compliance with obligations.
- Implement best corporate practices in customs matters and foreign trade.